Our ENT clinic has a team of medical experts who specialise in disorders and diseases of the ear, nose and throat. We are well-equipped to diagnose, treat and manage a wide range of conditions in both children and adults, and can provide surgical intervention when necessary.
scope of services
- Ear - prevention and management of hearing loss, ear infections, ear pain, inner ear balance disorders and abnormalities, impacted cerumen, chronic mucoid otitis media, acute suppurative otitis media, dysfunction of Eustachian tube, foreign body in the ear, perforation of tympanic membrane, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, tinnitus and auricular mass.
- Nose - care of the nasal cavity and sinuses. Management of the nasal area includes sinus disorders, nosebleeds, allergies, nasal injuries and nasal airway obstruction such as; adenoid hypertrophy, allergic rhinitis, deviated nasal septum, acute sinusitis, nasal polyps, and hypertrophied inferior turbinate.
- Throat - diagnosis and treatment of diseases or disorders of the throat, hoarseness, tonsillitis, uvulitis, lymphadenitis, acute pharyngitis, thyroid cyst, oral aphthae, and gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), They also treat diseases of the larynx (voice box), including voice problems, chronic cough, swallowing disorders and delayed speech.
- The clinic performs the following clinical procedures but not limited to
- Removal of impacted cerumen by using ear curette or ear forceps or by using ear irrigation or by using suction tips.
- Ear piercing
- Canalith repositioning procedure
- Hearing assessment for adult and pediatric above 7 years old
- Swab culture for ears
- Aspiration of auricular cyst
- Nasal packing for epistaxis
- Swab culture for nose
- Removal of splint post septoplasty
- Removal of foreign body from nose
- Control of nasal hemorrhage using silver nitrate stick
- Indirect/Direct laryngoscopy
- Flexible endoscopy
- Nasal endoscopy
- Removal of foreign body from throat
- Swab culture for throat
2019. burjeel royal hospital, al ain. all right reserved, MOH Approval No. SL78916