Ms. Ayana Kizhakkekalam
Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy
Arabic, English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam
Ms. Ayana Kizhakkekalam, completed her Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy from AWH, Special college under Calicut University in 2008, India. She is having over 10 ‘years of experience in India & UAE. Ms. Ayana started career as an Intensive Care Physiotherapist (Cardiorespiratory, Neuro-rehabilitation) in Malabar Institute of Medical Science, India for 3 years.
In 2011 she moved to UAE, worked with American Hospital, Dubai for a year, then Started working with VPS group, Burjeel Hospital for Advanced Surgery since 2013.
Her key areas of expertise include, but Not limited to:
- Rehabilitation of patients undergone orthopedic surgeries like hip and knee replacements (over 750 cases in UAE), knee arthroscopic surgeries (over 500 cases in UAE)
- Applying Myofascial Release, Trigger point release and Manual therapy techniques
- Treating variety of Musculoskeletal and sports injuries
- Rehabilitation of patients undergone varieties of spinal surgeries (Pediatric and adults) like scoliosis and kyphosis correction, laminectomy etc.
- Pain management and women’s health.
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
2021. burjeel royal hospital, al ain. all right reserved, MOH Approval No. IZ27552