Dr. Qusai Mustafa Alyafawee
Specialist Orthopedic Surgery
MSc Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery,MD Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery, Jordanian Board of Orthopedics Surgery, Member of Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (MRCSI)
obtained his medical degree at Jordan University of Science and Technology. He
received his orthopedics training in King Abdullah University Hospital where he
obtained his MSc and MD degrees. Dr. Qusai is a member of the royal college of
surgeons in Ireland, board certified by the Jordan Board of Orthopedics Surgery
and a member of AO foundation.
Dr. Qusai has extensive experience in orthopedics surgery, with special interest in orthopedics trauma, sport medicine, knee and hip reconstruction.
- Adult and pediatric orthopedics trauma (upper limbs, lower limbs and pelvic fractures).
- knee and hip arthroplasty (total knee replacement, total hip replacement, partial hip replacement, realignment osteotomies).
- Sport medicine.
- Knee arthroscopy (meniscus repair, meniscectomy, ligaments reconstruction, articular cartilage reconstruction, loose body removal, patellofemoral realignment and reconstruction procedures).
- Hand surgery (hand and wrist fractures, tendon and nerve repair, carpal tunnel release, trigger finger release, ulnar nerve release, contracture release, hand and wrist arthritis).
- Ankle and foot (fractures management, ankle arthroscopy, ankle ligament reconstruction, tendon and nerve repair, nerve release, plantar fasciitis and tendonitis management).
2022. burjeel royal hospital, al ain. all right reserved, MOH Approval No. IZ27552