Dr. Mohd Subhi Al Saad
Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
JBOG, ABOG, MRCOG, FRCOG, FRANZCOG
Dr. Mohammad Subhi received his primary degree in medicine from Jordan University in 1992, he had been trained in Obstetrics and Gynecology at King Hussain Royal Medical services, where he had received his JBOG, ABOG.
Dr. Subhi received his further training and qualification from St. Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College in London, NHS Trust.
Been trained for many years in Gyn Oncology at Royal Melbourne Hospital, Victoria in Australia from where he received his followship in Gyn Oncology.
He is a well known senior consultant in advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery, he is the pioneer and the prime author of many surgical approaches and surgical management as placenta previa percreta, adenomyosis, remodeling of the T shape of uterus and conservative management of the uterus.
Dr. Subhi has a lot of experience in the laparoscopic surgical management of advanced stage 4 endometriosis and deals with all gynecology oncology cases laparoscopically. He performs all intestinal adhesolysis, ureteric adhesolysis and pelvic nodal dissection laparoscopically.
Area of Expertise.
- All types of deliveries and caesarean sections
- Infertility work-up
- Advanced laparoscopic gyn oncology, cancer, management
- Total pelvic reconstruction
- Laparoscopic Sacro colpopexy, Burch operation
- TVT, TOT for stress urinary incontinence
- Laparoscopic Cervical Cerclage
- Laparoscopic Isthmocele Repair
- Laparoscopic total hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo opherectomy
- Laparoscopic total pelvic nodal dissection
- Laparoscopic myomectomy
- Laparoscopic ovarian cyst removal
- Laparoscopic intestinal adhesolysis
- Laparoscopic hernia repair
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic mullerian duct congenital anomalies repair
- Hysteroscopic uteroplasty
- Hysteroscopic myomectomy
2021. burjeel royal hospital, al ain. all right reserved, MOH Approval No. IZ27552