Dr. Khaled Mohsen
MBChB, MSc, EDAIC, FCAI
Dr. Khaled had his training residency program in 2002 at Al Haram hospital one of the largest trauma centers and research institutes in Egypt, after that, he moved to Saudi Arabia for 6 years since 2007 to work at the National guard hospital as anesthesia specialist in Riyadh one of the well-known tertiary care hospital in the Middle East, in 2013. Dr. Khaled moved to UAE starting his career in multispecialty hospital in Al Ain with HAAD License as Anesthesia Specialist then he joined Burjeel Royal Hospital.
Dr. Khaled is holding a Master's Degree from Cairo University since 2006, European Diploma in Anesthesia and Intensive care 2012, and Irish Fellowship in Anesthesia 2017.
Area of Expertise.
- Provide all kinds of anesthesia (planned or emergency)
- Difficult airway management situations and very familiar with useful Airway Devices (e.g. Fiber-optic, video assisted laryngoscopy and intubating LMA).
- All vascular access (Arterial – Central lines) with U/S guided techniques.
- Regional anesthesia techniques including U/S guided nerve blocks.
- Very familiar and good experience in Neuraxial Anesthesia and Epidural technique for obstetric analgesia and postoperative pain management.
- Geriatric high-risk patients and Critically ill patients with multimedical disorders and problems.
- Good experience for the management of cardiac patients for non cardiac high-risk surgeries.
- Urology anesthesia
- Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Procedures.
- Very good experience in all types of Orthopedic Anesthesia for all types of trauma, arthroplasty, spine surgeries especially for pediatric and geriatric trauma patients.
- Pediatric Anesthesia.
- Recognition and management of critically ill patients
- Recognition needs and providing invasive and non-invasive ventilation
- Special interest in bariatric and neuro-anesthesia
2021. burjeel royal hospital, al ain. all right reserved, MOH Approval No. IZ27552