Dr. Eyas Abdulsattar Abdel Hafez Awad
Consultant - Dermatology
Dr. Eyas Awad has obtained his Bachelor Degree from the Al Mustansiryah University in Baghdad, Iraq. He did his Dermatology Residency Program in Jordan and obtained his Board in Dermatology from the Jordan Medical Council.
Dr. Eyas Awad has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. Prior to joining Burjeel Royal Hospital, Dr. Eyas worked as a Dermatologist at the North West Armed Forces Hospital in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia. In 2014, Dr. Eyas transferred to UAE and practiced in different private hospitals and centers in Dubai.
- Electro cautery
- Snip excision and curettage
- Surgical punch biopsies
- Intralesional injections
- Platelet-rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
- Botox Injections (for wrinkles, palmar and axillary hyperhidrosis)
- Laser Techniques (melasma lightening, hair removal and scar treatment)
- Stretch marks treatment
- Hair loss management
- Mole Mapping
- Pediatric skin cases especially allergies and eczema
2019. burjeel royal hospital, al ain. all right reserved, MOH Approval No. IZ27552