Dr. Ajit Ravindra Dhake
Clinical Expertise and Services Offered:
- Thyroid and parotid surgery
- Advanced laparoscopy
- Colorectal surgery
- Laser surgery for varicose veins
- Dr Ajit Ravindra Dhake completed his MBBS in 2002 from Dr D Y Patil Medical College, Mumbai and Masters in General Surgery in 2007 from MS Ramiah Medical College, Bangalore after which he worked as Senior Registrar in General, Plastic and Cardiac Surgery at Municipal hospitals in Mumbai for 1 yr.
- He was appointed as Assistant Professor of Surgery at Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and hospital, Mumbai from 2008 and continued working there till August 2011.This is a 1200 bed Level 1 tertiary referral center in the state of Maharashtra and the first medical college in India to have a fellowship program for trauma. It is also the first hospital in India to have a skin bank and dedicated burns unit. He was appointed as an examiner for final MBBS students by Maharashtra University of health sciences in 2010.
- During his tenure he completed the advanced trauma life support course at AIIMS along with fellowships in minimal access surgery and GI surgery in 2010 and 2011 respectively.
- After moving to Abu Dhabi in 2011, he was associated with Ahalia group of hospitals Abu Dhabi as Consultant General and laparoscopic surgeon from Sept 2011 till April 2018.During which he also pursued a diploma in laparoscopic surgery which is a one yr hybrid course affiliated to College of minimal access surgeons, Coimbatore.
- He underwent a fellowship programmer at Fortis hospital, New Delhi for laparoscopic upper GI surgery in January 2018.
- His major interests include laparoscopic antireflux surgery for GERD,thyroid surgeries and laparoscopic colorectal surgery. He is also a fellow of the American college of Surgeons since 2018.
2020. burjeel royal hospital, al ain. all right reserved, MOH Approval No. IZ27552