Dr. Adel Mohamed Shabana
Consultant Cardiovascular medicine
MD, MSc., MRCP (UK)
Clinical Expertise and services offered:
- Outpatient Clinic
- Non-invasive cardiology services
- Completed M.B.B.Ch from Ain Shams university, Cairo, Egypt in 1996 (Grade: excellent with honor)
- Resident in Cardiology department, Ain Shams University (1998-2001), during which he attained his Master degree of Cardiology 2001
- MRCP (UK) in 2007 and MD in Cardiology 2013
- He worked as cardiology specialist in several hospitals in Egypt, KSA, Kuwait and Qatar
- He worked as Visitor Consultant in MOH, KSA (2014)
- He is currently Associate Professor of Cardiology in Ain Shams University, Egypt
- He was involved in many researches in different cardiology fields, mostly related to cardiac rehabilitation with more than 15 publications in international peer-reviewed medical journals.
- He shared in several international cardiology conferences as organizer, speaker and chairperson
- He was actively involved in many volunteer work in Egypt including campaigns in World Heart Day and world Hypertension day, in addition he was elected as board member of Egyptian working group of preventive cardiology.
Consultant Cardiovascular medicineSpecial Interests:
- Preventive Cardiology
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Heart failure management.
2020. burjeel royal hospital, al ain. all right reserved, MOH Approval No. IZ27552